Saturday, June 7, 2008

Double joy

My final result just came out yesterday...no surprise,i passed all.iIm not bragging or anything, its just that the day before i got an offer to persue my LLB(Hons), so obviously i perdicted that i passed all my subject.

Now i have two things to be happy with, my result...so it wasn't as good as my last semester (which i manage successfully to get a deans list), but well,its been a tough semester, its almost impossible, although i still had some glips of hope that i will get a deans list again.Nevertheless, it wasn't that bad, just drop a couple of 0.3 of my cgpa.Making it,,i will be graduating at 3.27. Then i am guaranteed for next semester programme...so that should be...err...scary a lil..maybe a lot..but better than not getting one.

So yey!!and i will be leaving for australia on wednesday : ))

No comments: