Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Week @ Work...

I finally realise..well i mean i know it how its gonna be before, i anticipated it..but now, i am finally experience it:That working life is more than just what u've learn in school people!

Started with going to meeting alone at a meeting which i have no idea, and was suddently assigned to go to it ALONE.the meeting :pengurusan kewangan.sighs~The food they served at meetings are amazingly good!kalo mcm ni,boleh la sll pegi.haha!

The workloads that i got...oh my...i didnt know how to even get started.I had to this memo to different agencies and letters. Took some time to figure out what i had to go. Took a lot of asking around from my bosses and the staff there. Finally manage to get some done! And currently now i'm a little stuck with doing this representasi thing...have to do two of these. I have one done, going to show it on monday next week and hope it gets approved!

The highlight of the week is defintly getting this case from my boss!I was eager to get everything  done by friday so that i can get started on it,  but unforntly ade satu lagi keje yg xsiap.Anyways,We (nyda &me) helped him to get the record rayuan at POJ on wednesday, and he asked us to help him on  it!So i am currently reading the 2 volumn record rayuan which is as thick as buku MP Jain..on weekends!haha..guess nothing much has changed since llb..weekends also kene buat keje seh!

That's it for the first week...i got my own room now,and the people at my workplace is super nice. I really feel comfortable there. My bossess are very supportive, and so are the senior lawyers there and the staff as well.Hope to learn as much and as fast as i can here.

With all the chaos of getting used to work life and all..i'm sure so are my friends at HQ and at other agencies.And my close friend Ida got a news that she has to go work in Terengganu.So sad she's leaving!we were just making plans about going to see each other for berbuka nnt.oh well..that life...hope she'll be fine there.Lots love Ida!!!I miss ya!!

2 comments:

aTHiRaH said...

yana, kami di HQ tiada kerja sehingga kami berkampung di library selama 4 hari berturut-turut...library telah menjadi 'sarag' kami bak kata akmal..siap ade (including me!) yg tdo kat kerusi empuk di bahagian belakang library..

pretty_happy said...

tirah.i baru perasan kt belakang library 1/2 i cant remember...ade tmpt minum coffee...shot~sedapnye bau coffee tuuu