Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Best Meal.

Since the days of my 9-5 routine, i rarely had time to have a good decent meal with my family or my parents. Usually im just too tired after work i usually eat late night or i go out with my friends after work for a quick dinner. Then on weekends, oh well, usually i'm out with my friends or at the office perhaps. So, there's always something in the way to stay put at home.

So anyways, today and i have a feeling this weekend i'll be at home.

My mum made a simple dish for lunch. We had kerang rebus dipped with kicap chili yang sgt pedas. Another dish is sayur kangkung goreng ikan masin. Of course, it was served with hot steamed rice. I have to say,  the simplest dish is definitely the best dish. For a long time, i forgot how home cooked meal taste so damn good. Today was definitely the best lunch i ever had for a long time!

Yesterday, i drove my parents to their taylor in Bangi. My dad was hungry, so we stopped at kedai mamak. Once again, my taste bud is like, damnn..this is what good food should taste like!haha. Actually it was just roti canai, but i always ordered roti bawang or roti planta. I like the crunchy bawang in the roti canai and roti planta is like crispy. We also ordered sup ayam. Gila sedap!

burrrbbbb.

sup ayam mamak terbaikk!

Tonight the whole family is going to have dinner at the hotel in conjuction with my brother who is about the tie the knot next week. So everyone please be home on time for dinner or daddy will be very unhappy. Haha.Senang la cakap...sbb i'm not going anywhere today.haha!


No comments: