Sunday, November 13, 2011

Last Friday Night

My ultimate current song now is Katy Perry Last Friday Night, because i'll always be counting my days to the fifth day of the week. Whenever i hear that song, ill be like 'thank you god'! I also get irritated when it is only Wednesday and the radio starts playing that song in the morning. Believe me, hearing it on my way to work is not good to the ear, mind and soul. 


But i love that song! and Katy Perry (of course), think she's hot and pretty.


And  now, i kindda forgot what i wanted to write...


Oh yes...


Just a thought to ponder on...


1. How far can you go along with someone whom you lost your respect.
2. Kalau superior saya ambil rasuah..etc...adakah saya juga makan duit haram? sob sob..


This entry has kindda lost it's coordination....i just want to say that i know i can't stand a two faced person. Like serious TIDAK BOLEH!  

No comments: