Thursday, January 26, 2012

The best at what i do!

I am the worse financial manager ever! If there is ever such award, i think i would mostly deserve it.

Here's why..
1. I love to shop 
What the surprise with this one right, because ever girl does. No guilt with this one.

2. I make excuse so i can buy.
I realize this habit of mine recently. Even though i don't need a particular item, but since i saw it's on sale and it's nice (bargain), i will have this idea like 'you know what, since it's on sale i could buy this for my mother since i already have a watch' or 'it's okay to buy this, sooner or later i might need it'.

3.I don't give a damn if i don't have money
Even in critical condition where i know i don't have that budget to go and buy things i don't need, i will still find some way to do it. If i don't buy things, i'll spurge on a starbucks and some some costly restaurants and cafe.  

I just don't know when to stop!

Oh ya, when i'm worried i will spend without guilt! Like right now, im kindda nervous for my Long Call tomorrow, im restless and i feel like i have so much to do (which i don't know what i have do anyways), so i decided to go to Starbucks. Another excuse huh.

Off.

XOX.

p/s is getting married this nervous too?

No comments: