Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Amazing Invention!


This is an Artificial Crab Stick.


It is so good and genius, because you can eat it in so many ways or put it in any of your menu, and it will still taste do damn good. It is better than chicken (real chicken!) and it only cost about RM4.00++ per pack which has about 24 sticks. Cheap but Good Food!

I like it in my ....

Sushi!
I always order sushi with crab stick at the sushi restaurant!
Sandwich!
I like it with a white bread, salad and cheese, and then it's ready to go!


Deep Fried!
Most of the time, i don't even dip it in the flour mix. I just fried it and dip it with a chili sauce afterwards! Amazing!
Fried Rice with Crab sticks!
Deli!
Sometimes my mum put in her vegetable dishes and soups. 
Sooo Good! 
Who invented this genius ingredient!


p/s Hungry.....

No comments: