Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its going to be a long week.

Yesterday he left for London on a vacation with his family. He's going away for more than a week. I'm glad he's away for his gate-away rest, because like all working people, he worked his ass off. Even for me (nor yet working.heh) just staying here at home drives me crazy sometimes with nothing to do. And yes, it would be really nice to go see another country. Its a different feeling. 

Part of me on the other hand is a little bit sad. I have noone to talk to me when i'm bored anymore. I'm gonna go out in awhile to see ya (Nadia), my beloved roomates and ex-interns in Jalan Duta High Court. I love her. We make a great team. We're both crazy and sometimes a little bit over reacting for little things that does not really matters. She's a fun person but underneath that i believe that there is a brave spirit and confidence, yet still able to maintain its subtleness.

We're going to go catch a movie. I have been going for movies quite often these days. Maybe i'll write about it when i come back.

It's sale everywhere now, so i thought that maybe i could just go do a little 'necessary shopping'. Do what a girl got to do. Let's see. I need perfumes (must have that when i go to work later, its like a morning spa) and i also need a a new suit.Thats gonna burn not less than 400 of my cash.Yikes~Just so you know i am saving some of my scholarship money for my expenses during my first month at work.Sighs.

We'll guess going to do a little bargain search later. 

And i have to prepare for my interview this friday.I so do not like interviews anymore.It stick to my head. All the preparation and then at the end of the day none of what i've prepared is asked.All i want to know is 'do you want me OR not'???

Just now..one firm called for an interview tommorrow.seriously, not less than 24 hours notice. I asked them to reschedule it next week. i already have AG's interview to think about.One by one people....be patients ok.Hehe.

Good Day everyone = )

No comments: