Sunday, June 7, 2009

When shopping .....

So today I went shopping with my parents and my younger sister. My dad didn't know where to go actually, so he asked where i would like to go. His exact words were..."nana nk pegi mana?klcc?midvalley?piramid?atau OU". We eventually went to One Utama based on my so-very-logical answer that since my parents never went to OU before, so why not go there, when honestly i didn't like sunway pyramid very much, and klcc & mid is so blah~ (dah selalu sangat pegi). I know my sister wanted to go KLCC because she wanted to go to that bookstore, but com'on OU pon ade bookstore ape. She didnt seem to mind about it in the car, but i guess she probably didnt know that i read her blog....and she said something like at first she was kindda upset that i persuaded my dad not to go to klcc...BUT at the end of she wrote that it was fun. Haha. Of course! When you go shopping with me, it is always going to be FUN. 

My dad said that he was going to for a window shopping only. I've heard that before. My dad is quite a spender himself. He always says he's not going to buy anything, which he ends up buying at the end. His favourite departmental store is no other than Marks & Spencer. In fact he specifically asked me to find out where got Marks&Spencer other than in klcc

And as usual when i went shopping at any mall in kl with my parents, i always am the tour guide.

First, we were in Parkson, bought some kitchen stuff. As my dad was waiting at the cashier...there were a lot of people in line...and there was so many counter, but they only open one.how convenience!My dad was really mad, he got really angry at the cashier boy on how stupid the management of the store is. I agree with him. It's Sunday. Parkson is on Sale. There are a lot of people. Then why the hell are they opening only one freaking counter. By this time, think everybody there was looking trying to see what was going on. And trust me, you dont wanna see my dad get angry. I felt sorry for the cashier boy as it is not entirely his fault, the manager of the store was nowhere to be seen...but i guess he probably heard it and ordered someone to opened up one more counter because a minute later, one young lady came over and took over another counter. And the line was quickly cleared. Thanks to my dad. = )

Next stop. Marks&Spencer.nothing interest me there.why?because none of the clothes have my size. So i just wondered off by myself, while my parents went along with their shopping there.

Then, freaking hungry. Didnt know where to eat. I know there is a lot of restaurant and cool cafes to eat there, but my dad has as particular food that he can't eat as he is watching his health. So we went to the food court, which is like sooo faaarr. Maybe because i am hungry. The mall is so huge and i didnt know where the food court was exactly, but i manage to find it without getting sesat. I am a good tourist guide.hehehe....

Next, we went to find my sister her shoes. She wanted to but shoes to wear for my sister's wedding in September. Lame lagi..awalnye nk beli..ok,whatever..not really my problem. I guess it's typical girls~susahnye nk cari kasut yang die berkenan. We even stopped at Elle. And i my god there were really lots of fun/cute shoes there...i am surprise that i did not buy them.....as there were on SALE...my mum was constantly asking if i was sure i didnt want it....well,its because i already have one....dh ade kasut nk pakai untuk wedding kaklong nanti.tension jee~kalo tak boleh je beli. Plus i am on a strict probation period where i will no longer buy any shoes/sandles/flipflops etc..until i really need it.So until then, i pass.

Anyways, my sister found her shoes. So huraay. She also stopped at MPH and bought a book. So she's only happy kid.

And durian ice-cream never tasted soo good.

My dad was caught by this salesperson who promoted to him iron-stim...iron jenis yang xyah gosok atas iron board tu..like you just pass it by on the kain,then die trus hilang kedut. OK, kat rumah dh banyak iron actually...tapi my dad mmg suka layan salesperson. And he will buy it. And he did. 

Before we all got really tired and tak larat nk jalan dah, i had to make a stop at the perfume shop to buy myself a perfume. Paris Hilton.Thank god ade sale 15%..save!

So on my shopping list, there is one morething to buy. And one more thing, that i dont really need...but i do make sure dulu mase zaman study that every semester i will give my hair a treat at the salon = ))

No comments: