Sunday, March 7, 2010

Disable the song on my blog!

(before that, i suggest you disable the song on my blog first. Is the song annoying?)

A fan of Avril Lavigne?

I'm not. But i admit that she has a bunch of cool songs worth listening and worth buying. Especially her first album.

Just thought i'd share some of her songs that i love listening!

1. When you're gone : Okay, so it's about missing people that are gone. Dead. But i think it can apply to missiong someone at whichever level too. So i like this one, because the lyrics tells exactly how i feel when missing someone.

"I always needed time on my own. I never thought I’d need you there when I cry. And the days feel like years when I’m alone..."

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now"

"When you’re gone. The pieces of my heart are missing you. When you’re gone
The face I came to know is missing too. When you’re gone. The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok. I miss you"

"I’ve never felt this way before. Everything that I do reminds me of you"





Moving on to a happier song.

2. Keep holding on

Listen to the lyrics. It's deep!



3. I love all her song from her first and second album. I can safely say all her song are damn good! Com'on how can you not love this song - It's complicated!



Hope you enjoy the songs above!



peace out,

pretty_happy21

No comments: