Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quickie

Quick update...since lately i haven't got the inspire to write...here what i've been upto!


1. Completing my Safari Bedroom - i'll post a picture soon, maybe when my room is completely done, when actually i'm too lazy to transfer the picture from my phone. Btw, the bed is complete and i don't mean to brag, but i'd say it's pretty cool! Hani said it's sexy! I couldnt agree more! haha!


2. Raya preparation - i couldnt sleep on the first night of ramadhan, and you know what i did? masukkan duit raya dalam sampul! hahaha! Gila semangat kan! I couldnt sleep lah, and that was the only activity i could think of doing...which is kind of fun! Anything involves money gives me great pleasure. haha! (that was a joke = P ).


Let's look at the raya check list..
a) duit raya - done!
b) baju raya - done!
c) kasut raya - pending (still thinking whether i should buy on or not. it's not like i dont have a matching shoes to go with the dress)
d) kuih raya - done except for kuih tart nenas bunga (where can i get those now? since now most tart nenas comes in those gulung shape)


3. Datelines - im trying to finish all my files before my raya leave. Just when i think i might get it done, new files keep on coming in. haih. work never done but still worth the try.


Okay, that's all the update i have for now.


Oh ya, another one...poor kitties,,out of 7 only two survive...so bad news to potential adopters....we're not giving away any kitties. sorry.


Till then..


Have a Safari Day!

No comments: