Monday, September 26, 2011

Postponed

Finally today, on a Monday, i get to go home early. Well, not so early but early enough for me. Went out of the office at 7, reached home at about 740, rushed to the shower and wala, it feels gooood! I forgot how a good shower feels like after a long day!

It's been really busy these days since i started at my new place. Time sure flies by, and i can't barely say cepat la jumaat because suddently it's already friday and that is scary because there are still abundant of work to be done! 

But whatever, i want to go home early today and i did!

Oh ya, i think all my files are being very cruel to me. They made me stay up until night and come on my weekends only to be postponed. Another trial coming up this friday, witness statement baru nk amik ptg esok, wednesday and thursday i have trial. Bila masa nk buat witness statement?bundles? 

p/s  D.I.E




No comments: