Thursday, April 8, 2010

9 months

It has been about 9 months i started working. I should emphasis the "NINE" months. 9 months to complete a full cycle of pupillage/chambering. With that said, it is about time that many of my friends who decided to persue chambering has finished theirs'. I don't know exactly how many of them, but i know that it is within this month many of them will sucessfully achieved it. i know one person who has. As i look back, i probably would have chambered with her if i choosed that path. I remember during the days when everyone was searching for a spot in a firm, she and i would do the same. We went on different interviews and was offered in different places, but i had still considered it when she asked me if i would like to chamber with her as her firm is vacant for one more. Now that place is taken by another friend of mine.

Today i texted her, and she told me sheis happily taking a break at her hometown in K.K Sabah. She had finished her chambered and her long call is due on the 23rd of April. She invited me to come. I would love to! I'm so proud of her. I always believed in her. Somehow i am so excited for her. I believe it is another one of those achievement in life worth celebrating and worth taking a break for couple of weeks or a months before venturing a step further in your career.

Taking this opportunity to say congratulations to all my friends who has and will be ending their pupillage soon. Pupillage is the exact term actually. How could we forget right? Mr.Rajes reminded us aalllll the time.

This is specefically dedicated to CK and Hani. Congrats CK! and Hani, i'll Congrats you in advance okay! = )

It's funny, that sometimes i feel that my friends are living out my dreams. But the truth is, my time will come. That feeling of content takes time. So have a little patient.

Oh, 9 months also completes the full cycle of pregnancy.

No comments: