Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home- Chris Daughtry

Somehow my lap top is going crazy, wont seem to copy paste anything or upload anything. Haih. So just listen to chris daughtry song, home okay.

Somehow that seem to be how im feeling. When i listen to it, i think of my family. When everything else in our world goes wrong, you know there's only one place, where unconditional love is always there. At home, with your family.

I havent made all the best choices in life. I admit. But i know my family is always there for me. No matter what wrong choices it is i made, i know my parents will constantly give another chance to make it right. Even though they know that the next step i take will probably just be just another wrong step. Hehe. Sorry.

Hhm..thinking of closing this blog and start another one. I dont want to write things that would hurt ppl.

The get away weekend was good.

No comments: