Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Long Vacation.

My list of thoughts......

1. Need my paycheck untuk tempah baju for my brother's wedding. Yes, that's how broke i am. Havent decided on the style yet.


2. Yasuko is going to send me an animal print bed spread all the way from H-K because i told her i can't find one in m'sia.


3. Saya nk beli kereta air jagung! I already booked a test drive but i miscalculate the price, it's actually much more pricy. darn! don't tell me i have to get a myvi!


4. I'm listening to Katy Perry, if you can afford me. Fun song! Feel like dancing!


5. I should buy a shoe rack to put my shoes. The only problem is i am not sure there is enough space there...hmmm.


6. I soooo god love starbucks iced-mocha with no whipped cream and its tuna chicken sandwich.


7. I need a travelling friend to go overseas. I have Shauki, but i want to stay in rooms! Ah whatever, where to next Sharky?


8. I have one pending work that needs to be settle by this week. Only problem is, i don't have a clue.


9. My girlfriends and boyfriends are the best friends i could ever ask for. They just know how to light up my day = )


10. "Miss passport please" "It's okay, im malaysia. ic ok?".

"You ni ade mix chinese ke"

"lainkali bagi _ _ _ _ pegi, xde kena marah2. die nmpk org cantik2 ni xda nk marah

--->motive????


11. Someone said, just a random question, would you date a pilot or an engineer. I said, idc, xde beza kot. He said, but pilot is more tempting right? I replied, err..yela kot. I check, he's a pilot. Motive again???


12. I wonder when i'm actually going to finish reading Barack Obama, dreams of my father. I can't seem to finish reading chapter one. It's not that it doesnt interest me, but the language is outta my league. I gets me frustrated trying to get the hang of it.


13. There's also another one, Are you afraid to fall in love. I don't know why i ever bought it. The title itself if so lame. Haven't finish it, because i do think it's lame. The girl has a bf, but think he's boring and wants more...can't you just be happy and grateful! Why fall in love with him in the first place...


14. I'm thinking of a job change. hhmmm. A friend of mine, went from legal to fashion. Huh. drastic change.


15. My official weight is 42kg. Not good. i was 44kg for as long as i can remember. How did i loose so much weight. I need to eat more. must buy protien bar. chocolate milk. But i only had scrammble eggs for dinner. Not helping!


16. I wonder when i'm going to be removed out of the list of blog. Still waiting.


17. I have bowling match this weekend with my officemate. Let's kick ass abg zairul and kam!!


18. My best friend, fiza just got engaged. So happy for you dear! nampaknya kita kena cari kawan lain untuk jadi pengapit masa wedding kita nnt, because fiza sure dh kawin by then. teringat mase you two gado, i jadi orang tengah, eyo selalu call tanya awak kat mana. = )


19. My resolution for 2010 is to stay single, is that right? yes. But that doesnt mean i can't fall in love. I never count that out. I cant help it. Its the best feeling. = )


20. I love you. The thought of leaving you hurts. But i think it is for the best. I might start another one with another version. I'm taking a break from blogging. It has helped me in a lot of ways to express myself as way to let go my stress, sadness and every other feeling. But as for now, i no longer see it as a beneficial way of expression. So i'm taking a break.

Thank you for reading my list.

Don't worry, you will still hear from me.

XOX,
Love,

Pretty_Happy21


p/s: Im thinking of changing my nick to bikini something...haha. Enjoy the song!

No comments: