Monday, November 8, 2010

100th

I thought I’d wait for something big or life-changing to happen until I write my 100th entry, thinking 100 seem like a special number worth celebrating. no? After awhile of waiting, i'd say it's about time i give up. I'm not gonna win some kind of lottery ticket. Just look on the brightside of my so called life as it.

1. One


Work hasn’t been so cruel to me as I thought it has. Reading on my previous entry “loosing on own fault”, I definitely sounded upset and down over myself, only to realise a week after that incident, something yes GREAT happen! I got my victory moment. Trice! Well, you can’t always win it all can’t you, but make it a point to redemn yourself. That’s how we recover. Although i still fully regret what happen with 'that' one, at least the victory moment cured it.

2. Two


Finally, after years of not falling sick, last night was the worse so far. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not celebrating my sickness. I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed I guess. They say, bila sakit tu hapus dosa2 kecil and God remembers me. Anyways, it’s not a serious illness, didn’t even have to take an MC for it because right after I arrived at the office, I feel fine. But it is definitly the worse sore throat i have ever felt, it hurt so much i can't even feel my food. I feel like there's a ball stuck in my throat, just want to cut through it and get it out! Think i've taken like 3 packets of strepsils per day. Noone has ever died of strepstils overdose, have they?

3. Three

Recently, i found out that while many of my friends are tieing the knot or heading somewhere in that direction, i also found out that those that took that step before me broke that ties, as in putus tunang. I realise, so okay, i was broken hearted but at least im not in deep shit. That's something to ponder about.. = P

I think that should be enough to be thankful and grateful about. I'm sure there's many more if i look deeper but i can't think, my throat is still husrting and i don't feel too good, but it always turned out to be better in the morning. Haih. No chance to get an MC.

These days i feel exhausted right after work, yet i still dream of the nights where i could stay awake and get some work done.....at home! An attempt that always fail. I wonder how i get through the nights during my varsity days....long hours of class, stress, piled of assignments, preasure, yet nights always seem to be the time most awaited and alive.

Lastly, let me let you in a brief secret.
Flirting is only fun for first, second and third times. After that, it’ll be so-blah!
- well, that was random.

Before signing off, i will be away again for the weekend. Another nights spend in hotel. I could get use to this!

2 comments:

Areen Zakaria said...

ilyana dear..chill! miss you! <3

pretty_happy said...

thanks dear.. = ))