Sunday, November 28, 2010

I was enchanted to meet you.


I was away in Labuan for 4 days. I call it stranded in Labuan because i was assigned to Labuan at the very last minute. Everybody at the meeting in Labuan was assigned at the very last minute i guess. Ticket to Labuan was no problem but the ticket home was what i considered lucky. I probably got the last few seats left, and that was only due on Saturday. Some people there had to go back on Monday as that was the earliest flight they could get.

Would you believe it that as much as i have been travelling to quite a number of different parts/countries of the world, i have never step my feet in Sabah & Sarawak. So last Wednesday was my first time in Sabah-Labuan!

The resort we stayed in was located at a very isolated place. It's practically jungle surrounding it, nothing is within a walking distance but at first glance one would think that the resort is a very nice place with inifinity pool, clear water beach and serene surrounding. After a night spend there, one would change their preception because the resort is kind of creepy.

Creepy as in..
They said their rooms are fully booked, but when we came there, it doesnt look like there are people there. Then they said, oh we only open a few rooms (errm,, what happen to all the other rooms?). So imagine, a resort situated in the middle of a jungle with no people. They have a huge inifinity pool overlooking the beach, which i personally like, but again, no people swimming there. Then the next morning they closed the pool with the red tape which got me wondering wth, did somebody died in the pool last night??? At one time, i was in the bathroom and suddently the light went completely off. I didnt felt scared at that moment, because i have a roomate and it was day time so it wasnt so dark without the light, but to think about it, well, that was weird. Some other people at the meeting with me also encountered some weird moments. The phone in the room have no lines and so is the tv.

Anyways, i meet him again = )

And there was just moments that i just love. 

Thanks to you, i can't wait for Monday to come so that i can see you (possability of seeing you). Is that crazy?

Okay, i can't write any further because i think i might just sound really high school.

p.s: In conjuction with that, someone offered me a possability of a job change.I am considering and thinking of it.

2 comments:

ida said...

nk keje ape pulak 2 yana?huhu..

pretty_happy said...

it's still within my job scope..however i dont think my boss will approve if i ask him.hehe,..