Saturday, December 4, 2010

Year End

When it comes to the end of the year, many office people will take this opportunity to take a long leave. For those in the private sectors, many are forced to take leave to finish up whatever numbers of leave they still have because they can not carry forward their holidays. For civil servant, the scenario is pretty much the same, since school holidays are due at the end of the year, family people will take this time off from work to go on holiday/spend quality time with their families.

This time for me.

I spend it at the office.

No leave.

Weekends at the office.

Workloads like crazy.

I think December will just fly by without me realizing it, it will suddently be like *ting* 2011. wth??? Seriously, i didn' even realize any public holidays coming, for example next tuesday is Awal Muharam, so many people are taking the day off on Monday. I only realize it on thursday, then i checked my schedule-forget it! I can't afford a day off. In fact, i can't afford any day off!

Dispite all that, i hope i can take a day off just before new year, and spend it in a cosy Island. Pls.Pls.

p/s I am not making any silly new resolutions! It doesn't work on me!

No comments: