Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ipoh mai....

Im writing this as im in Ipoh. Sitting at the lobby for about an hour now, still trying to convince my lazy ass to drive about 250km back to the dungeon-Putrajaya. Not that i hate driving, i love driving and singing my lungs out to the songs in my car. Not that i dont want to go back to Putrajaya, i mean i miss my office already and the thought of seeing him. Okay, i miss seing him already. Just that, these eyes of mine,,they can't open. I am  really sleepy and all i think of is lying on my bed, which is after i have a meal of prosperity burger for the sixth times.  

And then, i kindda forgot what i wanted to write about...i did have something on my mind before i started. Crap! Let's recap of the things that have happen in awhile...

1. Last night as i arrive at the hotel, i meet up with Ana. We chit chatted for a couple of hours. It's good to see old varsity friends each having their own path now.

2. Went to court for decision (nothing really happen there, except i kindda saw a few good looking young male lawyers. I wonder if they i'm hot too? Hah!)

3. Friday has been declared as public holiday in conjuction with Malaysia winning the suzuki cup! Funny though, instead of i hear people cheering that we got a day off, i heard lawyers just now fussing about their case tommorrow being postpone to Monday. Haha tak cuti bising cuti pon bising. Honestly, i'm kindda bummed myself, because i already applied for leave tommorrow...i mean where's the fun cuti time orang lain pon cuti sekali kan. Haha.


4. I got into an unncessary arguement with a friend about which burger is better, either bk mushroom swiss or mcd prosperity burger. And the non-sense went further to whether it was relevant that i like eating french fries with tomato sauce. Okay, itu namanya bosan!


Wait for next post. The List.

No comments: