Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zouk

Another hot spot for dinning - at the Zouk!
Zouk Cafe & Bars
This place catches my attention the moment i saw it hips and cool surrounding. I love their dinning area which has inside and outside dining, and the comfy and laid back chairs that makes me wanna take a nap after my meal.

I  should just warn the price is not within your average range. Expect per dish to cost RM25/30 above, and some goes up to RM48.

Despite that, like i always said in my food entries, i dont mind paying for good food, and this is it.

We had....

I ordered Grilled Beef Sirloin
I had it well done with mushroom sauce. The meat was grilled to perfectionist! It is cooked yet still juicy. It is served with baked potato and few pieces of vegetables underneath. The mushroom sauce was fantastic!

Nadia ordered this. The portion of the chicken was huge.


We actually just ordered one of this because it came complimentary with my dish, but we got another one on the house. Hehe.

Nadia with her new hair and her new phone. Her new bf (btw) is not in the pciture. hehe.
So there it is my brief food review on the Zouk! Would i go again? Yes. Indefinitly. I would love to try out their other menus and maybe desserts the next time i dine.

As for me, i don't have anything new except....


A new hat! Like it? = )



XOX
Pretty Happy

No comments: