Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bieber Fever.

I don't understand why so many people are crazy over JB (justin bieber). The 'bieber fever' thing makes urgh~ His songs on the radio that goes "oh baby baby baby ohh", oh man..i can't take that. I remember listening to it on the radio for the first time, i was like who is this?? There is something about that song that makes me....i don't know how to describe it, but i don't like that feeling, it gives me a tickle in my stomach. Reminds of me a little kid falling in love for first time. When you pass that first love teenage crush stage, that feeling is never a good when it comes bacl.

Looks?


Okay laaa...not bad. not hot. not macho too. handsome? naaah. cute? maaaybee..yea, he would be suitable for that category. I mean he's still a baby!

But i'm not digging his hair.


Like seriously, where is his forehead? What's he hiding on his forehead that he has to cover it all up. Kindda looks like a helmet too. A hairy helmet? Eww.. And it makes his head look big. Jeez, fashion and trends these days...



Another one with a very weird hairstyle and image that i will never understand. Don't get me started on him.... I'm thinking that is looking gay-ish now THE new look? = P

Nevertheless, JB songs are quite catchy laaa actually, only that it's not my kind of music. His Eenie meenie miniymo song are actually good that i had it saved on my pendrive so that i can hear it in my car! Hahaha.. Oh well, people say he's bigger than JT(justin timberlake) now. I donno. That's a huge burden to live upto. JT is hot! Well, maybe when JB gets older he's be a hottie. LOL!

What am i doing writing about him? I not a fan remember..hahaha.

Anyways, what i wanted to say in this entry is that, when i was younger (teenager) i was a HUGE HUGE fan of Hanson. Remember that trio brothers? I had a huge crush on Taylor (which my brother says looks like a girl and sounds like one too). I even wrote to their fanmail. I would be deeply embarassed if i re-call what i wrote, one of things i wrote about myself goes somewhat like this:- " .....i am not like ordinary girls, i don't like to wear skirts. i usually wear t-shirs and jeans....."--> i was like what, 12 years old at that time? LOL! They replied my letter 2 years later with a piece of brochure that says, subscribe our fanbook! Seriously? I had stickers and colorful papers written to them. I even gave them my picture! They only replied with a brochure??! That aside, what im trying to say it, the whole justin biber fever thing makes sense. I bet all those teenager are crazy for JT like i had on Hanson, ONCE.

We didn't knew any better at that time.

HAHAHA!

p/s Sorry, im just going non-sense at 2.30 in morning. Maybe i shoud get a haircut or new hairstyle too, my hair is getting so long.

2 comments:

pilotHans said...

hahaha....n i thought im the only one...bieber fever is just anoying...haha....people in JB might disagree...without bieber JB won't be famous all over the world..haha...

pretty_happy said...

JB put JB on the map? I never knew that..lol.

Now he's come up with a movie. I donno what purpose ppl will watch that movie...annoying.