Thursday, July 21, 2011

At Point Blank

There has got to be a point where certain remarks just isn't that funny anymore.

For a fact, i hate name tag. I seldom wear them. But for change, i am wearing them now because i'm over these remarks ppl give me that they think i'm chinese and when i start telling them ny name and even spelling it for them, they are like "ha?. why so weird lah ur name. i thought you're chinese". So now that i have my name tag on, you know what i am, right? so don't give me that surprise look.

But today, this one particular Mr. Lawyer as soon as he saw me, i don't know why he has to shout and let the whole court knows. He's like "waaah. I thought chinese!". Excuse me Mr. Blind, but did you not see my name tag and jakun sangat ke tak pernah tgk Malay rupa mcm chinese, Malay rupa mcm Indian and whatsoever. Jeez!

p/s I am not that obvious so will you ppl just quit it!!

No comments: