Thursday, July 21, 2011

Speechless

Okay, i guess now the news that i will be leaving is out in the open. Nevertheless, you still can't ask me anything about it. You can hear, you can comment but you can't ask. Not just yet.

Anyways, my office is organizing like a tea-party to celebrate me leaving. My office is organizing a high-tea in conjunction with me leaving. There will be a gathering of people, im sure all are in a happy mode like we're going to a party of something. Maybe there will be presents and cards. Speech. All eyes on me. Not to mention suddently everyone wants to take pictures with me.

Do you people know me? Im like Christina Yang in Grey's Anatomy. I don't like to feel "loved". Well, at least i don't like to show it. I don't like lovely dovy and touchy moments except with my boyfriend. My family don't have parties on birthdays. We don't do surprises. We have family dinner on birthdays where people all sit together in a table to say our prayer and a pep talk on how growing up should be by dad. Yeah. We are cold people.

Anyways again, I actually think they are organizing this too soon. I mean i have like another 2 weeks to go.

Should i start preparing a speech now? What am i suppose to say?

Urgh, this just isn't me.

I need consult!

3 comments:

Kilau Saladin said...

leaving the service? seriously? hrmm... anyway yeah i prefer to be cold, without any musyhi2 thingy. im happy to have a family with no lovey dovey surprise birthday party or mom gets to relax on mothers day or dad gets present for fathers day. but being complicated and competitive? not anymore :P

pretty_happy said...

haha.your family too ey?

We all want different things in life.

ida said...

yana..i'd been in your situation..hehe..tp x prepare speech pun..spontan jer...tp mmg awal sgt la diorg nk buat tu untuk ko..masa aku dulu,last day aku kt situ baru buat majlis tu..