Monday, October 10, 2011

Bam Bam Boom!

It was such a good start on a Monday morning. I just bought a nice black&white (of course) blouse, so i thought i'd wear it today. I looked cute. Woke up a little bit late but still on time. I arrived early as always at the office. Somehow, maybe because i thought i looked cute today, i decided to drop by San Francisco Coffee and got myself a nice hot caramel latte to take away (chewah, stylo you berjalan penuh bergaya di Solaris holding a cup of coffee).

My plans today was i that i am suppose to accompany my client for inspection of documents at a company. Like i said, it was such a good start that i decided to drop by at the office first, planning that i could get a least some work done before i head to the company at about 10am. At 8 am, my firm mate rang me up to help her out with some documents for her case management this morning since she was running a little late. I was more than happy to help. See, it was such a good Monday.

As i head off to the company in Cheras, i impressed myself on my coordination because i arrive safely without getting lost. Waited while for my client to come.....lalalalala.....how hard could this be ey. Go in, get the document, leave.

So not the case.

As i arrived, we were denied entrance. The staff must think im stupid, i talked to your lawyer okay, dont fucking tell me you said it was another day when they told me to come today. Just to confirmed this issue, i had to make a few calls here and there. Ding dong here and there, everyone except you fucking idiots confirmed it was today. 

There was so many more to be pissed about, but ill just cut it down to a few.

One, if you don't want to let us in, don't make stupid excuses like that lar. You make my blood boilling okay.

Two, if you have issues with my client, that's up to you. I respect your situation, but you don't have to be rude to me lar. You don't have to speak with the F word and talk about being professional to me. Like seriously kiss me ass. 

Three, i think you should know better to not spill me with your unrelated stories. Im not interested. I don't care. Your wasting my time. And i hate lectures. 

Four, where's your counsel? 

Five, like hey hey...talking bout religion and then ask me if im muslim and malay ni apa kes? 

Six, gimme a break. No documents at all? like nothing? o i stayed for hours at your office just to listen to your stories? and i kindda forgot what it was = P

Now, i have a sore throat and i body don't feel good.

Oh yeah, what a great start.

p/s Like seriously, let's get personal 

No comments: