Wednesday, October 12, 2011

F!

You think i have so much time to write this week. No. The more i write means there is more going on in my life. More problems. More drama. Apparently there is just no other way to channel it.

This week- i call it-fucked up!

Monday - as per my previous post.

Tuesday - Monday event lingering in my head. I am officially involved in a fucked up contempt case. I don't even know how to initiate it. 

Wednesday - I thought i was being productive. I thought. I hoped. At least that's what hoped i was on. In the afternoon, everything went kapish! Besides going to a weekly meeting which i resent myself (ill explain in another time why), i went elsewhere, still for work purposes but in order to escape that. Rebel. that kindda goes with my name. Shit! That's the first one. Second, i remember my boss asked me about this one file which i am still working on. Haven't updated him yet even though he already asked. I bet he knows im not done with it. Obviouslyyyy!! Third, got notice to show cause on this other file. Honestly, i dont think it's my fault, sbb benda tu dh 2 bulan tak buat apa2 even before i joined the place, then suddently when it got to me, lambat skit-wala-show cause terus.babi betul!

I haven't been cursing since....fine, since i quit my previous place, even that, the worse i used was 'damn it'. Itu pon, kalao cakap people will be like heeei apa ni, elok2 skit. Kalau ckp 'shit' pon dgr 'shhh' ja, nk cover kan.

Now, semua cam S-H-I-T. But i don't curse at people lar, somehow F! describes best how frantic i am. 

Semuanya tak tahu nk buat. Semua last minute. What the fucked is wrong with you ilyana! 

Am i slow???


Now, exbf texted. silap besar. tonight i will be one angry bitch.


Sekian

p/s kesian hani kena selalu dengar my stupid problems. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanna say "welcome to the jungle"..

pretty_happy said...

i love a warm welcome..

Anonymous said...

hahah. Im totally in the same boat. bukan nya suka-sukaaaa nak buat kerja last minit. Tapi dah ada banyak kerja nak buat macam mana?

Haha. Bertahan bertahan.

Hani