Saturday, October 8, 2011

Banyak Soalan Banyak Juga Jawapannya

One.


I wonder what he said to her about me on that event. When she talked to me to inquire about it, it didn't sound good. I admit that it was my fault. Not entirely, because i wasn't aware of how it works, so i had my reason.But i will take the blame because it was my work.It's my responsibility. I wonder if i am oversensitive about this, but i just felt a little taken back that if he wasn't pleased with me, he could have just said it to my face and not pass it to another.




Two.


I am still wondering if i am a good use at that place. As for now, i don't feel like i am. At times,i feel like i was a wrong choice.




Three.


I can't see myself here in the long run. I wonder why...




p/s I have no regrets on my transition...i am happy with my decision. It's just a little hard to swallow sometimes, that i feel i am from here to zero. get what i mean?

No comments: