Sunday, October 16, 2011

What does this says bout you?

Apparently, i like old men. What am i to do? The age gap, well i know it's an issue, but i don't find it a problem. Does that make me a bad person?

I have no problems about getting married. But i fear of getting pregnant, because people say that is when a women's body changes and they'll never look the same anymore. Period. I don't have body of a supermodel, i disagree when people say im kurus kering (Im not!). But I like how i look, im happy with my body. I think i have a cute ass. Does this make me a bad person? 

Bukan lah nk perasan or arrogant. But i think im a pretty girl. Maybe i am just a litttleee bit choosy about my men. But what is wrong with that? I can't just date or subsequently marry anybody, right? Does this make a bad person too?

I think people will freak out if i start speaking my mind. I don't think i have a weird take on life, it's just that i want different thing. 

I don't expect people to understand it. 

p/s Just a thought tho...



No comments: