Monday, January 18, 2010

Fearless from Taylor Swift


i just bought her album and i was really surprised that all her songs in the album was very good. I wouldn't say i am a fan of her, as when i heard her songs on the radios and tvs like 'lovestory' 'you belong with me' ' fifteen', i couldnt relate to it. And i didnt find her voice very much unique from other singers. I just thought she can sing but, naah, just another ordinary singer who can just sing.

But after i heard the album, i find that she actually has a really beautiful voice. I mean she can sing beautifully. You know a person has a beautiful voice when the song doesnt have much music on them, but it still sounds good. And she is one of them.

I also like the fact that she writes and made the songs herself, which shows how talented she is. But one thing remain, i find her lyrics are a little immature. Her songs tells a teenager version of a life, but who can blame her, she is very young herself.

My favourite song on the album are The Best Day and White Horse. Just awesomely beautiful. I keep playing it over and over again in my car.

So to sum up, i now confessed Taylor Swift is no ordinary singer. She has beautiful music. She makes beautiful music. The only thing bothering me about her song is that i couldnt not appreciate it totally due to the lyrics. I still think it's a good album, and all votes goes to her for the Grammy. Thumbs up for Taylor!

No comments: