Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Credit Card

This is so over whelming..the day is history.
I finally have my own credit card!

Though i have to say, i was over overjoyed when the card came in, but it took almost 4days to activate it. Techincally, i didn't. The bank did. They all are probably thinking when this person is going to ring them, and got real fed up, know what, i'll activated it for you. They say life gets easier when you have a credit card, everthing is done for you.

WRONG!

First day, got a call from .... umm..i didnt get the name, but service-something. They tell me about all these great rewards, and they only offer it to *tot*credit cards holders without any problems with the bank. Hell ya la i am on the list! I didnt even get the chance to use it yet. And the talk goes on and on, and i was waiting till she pops up the magic words, as in the fees. Like com on, it can't be free right?

EXACTLY! I'll have to pay like RM499. Of course i didnt get it. Probably beneficial to those with families, singles like me. WASTED.

Another day, insurance guy called, and i was so malas nk dengar...i was constanstly saying...ha...ye..ok...with a very uninterested voice. And the guys picks it. He said, kalo nk explain kat cik ni panjang, dlm 15 minit, ape kate saya datang tempat cik explain. Argh. NO. And the conversation ends. I felt just a LITTLE bit sorry for the guy, guess he was just doing his job and was offended i sounded so uninterested.

As in another day, the bank called to asked how the card was, and yeah, she activated it for me. So much concerned, i might shed a tear. = P

My credit card is RM50 exempted. Nice! Because i dont intend to use it, just trying out my finance.

So i should be expecting more phone calls right? Dear God....

They didnt say credit card comes with a free gift. Anonymous calls.

3 comments:

dudiey said...

What I have to say about credit card:-

1. Its sooo easy to use.

2. Yes its sooo burden to pay.

Hahaha;p
Gunakan dengan bijak dan waras;p

ida said...

wuyooo..dh de credit card..hehe..jgn guna x hengat dunia sudah.. =)

pretty_happy said...

duds : i can still manage it now..in fact haven't even used it yet. Hope it stays that way for long (crossing my fingers).hehe.

ida : ingt..ingt..sbb benda nk beli semua kt dunia..haha.