Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 0 1 0 !!

Hello readers!

Wow. 2010 is here huh. Everyone's making all these resolutions. Made yours yet? Honestly i've made a list of my resolutions, but on the last day of last year i looked back at it, and decided to change it. Hah! I knew it, me and this resolution could never reconcile. Btw, i NEVER had any new year resolution. EVER.

To kick off the year, i have decided it is time for me to get a new hairdo. Although i'm still not sure when i am going to have it, since i haven't made any appointment at the hair salon yet. You'll be surprise with all the 4-working days-only, i can't manage to find the time. Well, hello...there's so many weddings to attend! Anyway, think of getting this hair style like reese witherspoon. Looks nice don't ya think? =


My carrier,well..can't talk much about it here. Too risky! haha(i must think i'm too famous)!. I definitely got something in my head that i'm planning to do. So i'll just save that for me. But for some hints. It involve a "Q" and "C". If you can figure it out, you're a genius!

Another part of life which this year brings me back to square one is, relationship. I noticed that i'm beginning to sound like a really depressed sad girl. However, i really think i'm fine now. Yea, somehow..something happen deep inside that tells me i'm doing fine. Finding someone new isn't on my list. I'll keep an open heart though. One more thing i'm glad i manage to do which i believe contributed to me eventually doing fine is that i do not hate him after all that's said and done. I read that he seem to be doing great with his life. That is great really. I do wish him all the best luck which he doesn't even need because he'll do just fine since he's perfect and genius. This will also be the last time i write about him (consider this a resolution too okk = P )

This year, another 2 of my family member is going to end their bachelorhood. Talking about my two brothers! I assume many of my friends are going in the direction too, since many of them got engaged last year. I'm too jealous of them, they all finally met their soulmate. Since i've gotten over my r/ship hangover, you all can ask me when is mine now! I dont mind. In fact i'll gladly answer it with a smile, but i'm staying single this year. This year is time to live out the single life!yeaah!

Something new in my life is on my financial stack. I've been saving quite a lot actually, and by next year my saving will reach 5 digits, i plan to settle some debt i have. It's not much, but i still have to pay it. Then think i'll do some investing in property, or at least learn first. hehe.

Oh ya, i'm planning to go for a vacation with my friends to Japan! Or maybe HK to see my good friend Yasuko there! Oh gosh, i miss her to much, it's been 10 years i haven't seen or heard anything from her, and suddenly she found me on FB! We were so excited and we chatted like we have always been near each other!

My newly added resolutions are one, i WILL, make my 'diary harian' everyday!i will complete my diary harian! (errr...not that i don't before..) Second, i will avoid hitting the red lights! Because i believe i have on countless occasion hit teh red lights thinking, the traffic lights in putrajaya is ridiculous, some just goes green for 5 seconds only! And the people driving in front of my are always not in a hurry, they drive like kataks! I am not sure how many samans i have now, will find out very soon though. And you will noticed that this paragraph contains many exclamation marks, because i desperately need to overcome this in the future.

In general i guess those are some of things i plan for 2010.
I doubt that it'll stay because list are meant to be broken. Live life by it makes life damn bored, and to be serious, event in life changes, it's unpredictable, so you'll just have to make that changes in you list of things too.

So Happy New Year Everyone.
Hope 2010 brings many good positive things.
I hope 2010 will be a good year for me. Frankly, 2009 was a great year for me, only in the last few month of the year things got messy. So i hope this year will be greater.

To sum up my resolutions (if you call the above resolutions?haha)


(curtesy from Post Secrets, love their so-called-postcards anyways)

Something Good. Exciting. Happy. Positive. Mind-blowing. Mind-changing. Breath taking. The list goes on and some are left blank to be filled when it happen.

1 comment:

ida said...

Q n C tu psl apa??erk..u made me curious! hehe..