Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reasons why we do not enjoy packing.

One - As possibile as we could, we want and try to opt for the smallest bag / luagage availble.

Two - We want to bring a lot of things. For the ladies, we have variety of clothes to bring along. There's clothes for every occasion, and at the end of the trip we'll realise we don't really need that much.

Three - Try to reconcile One and Two. Headache!

Four - This probably applies only to me and my dad as we have crumple-free issue, which mean once we start to ironing out clothes, we can stand to see any crumples here and there, even a bit. I feel the need to iron every clothes that i've packed. Even if it's just the tshirt i'm going to wear to bed. And other shirts or blause or everything else, even though i know when i'm there at the hotel i will still have to iron it back. What's the point iron awal2 kan? It's a habit i cant get rid off. And it's tiring!!

Five - Once you finish the picking stuff to bring, ironing, folding, arranging... you put them all in your bag. Then suddently..wala! either too much space because you pick a too large bag OR not enough space. So you have to set aside some things, pick another bag, arrange it again. Argh! then all you're clothes is just crumpling all over due to too much folding!

That is exactly why i don't enjoy packing. It's time consuming when it shouldn't be...gives me the headache!Btw, i spend almost 2 hours just packing up like 8-10 pieces of clothes. It's so not worth time.

I'm going away for 3 days.

I can see Beaches!! Yeehaaa!!

2 comments:

Areen Zakaria said...

ahha..babe, yr crumple-free habit just the same as mine when I was back in secondary(around 4teen to 15 if am not mistaken). LOL :D
And, I think I much worst than you as I forced myself not to have seat in any ways. Seriously babe, I mean it. heee :))

pretty_happy said...

woah..that is more serious than mine! you don't even want to sit down huh..