Monday, May 31, 2010

Why Men Can Only Do One Thing At A Time And Why Women Can't Stop Talking.

A stop at the bookstore today caught hold of me of this book. Oh that long title above is the title of the book, can't remember the author but don't worry it's quite popular so i believe it's availabe at all major bookstore. 

I snap a picture of one of the pages. I instantly laughed out loud at this one.

WAITING FOR MR.RIGHT


*morale: don''t set too many criteria...because you might not get all in one. Humans don't come in a complete package.

Now check this one out. I don't know how far the truth in this one because i've never encounter such men i guess. But a i've heard my heard ppl telling me that men don't like to ask for direction because it's a weakness...pride or ego. It's a men thing. Really?

HELP! WE ARE LOST BUT OUR DAD WON"T STOP TO ASK FOR DIRECTION.


*morale: pls stop and ask, because when you're driving as in you don't know where you're going..you might be driving dangerously and dangering other road users. So spare your life and others as well. (this is a  community service message. haha!)

There's more funny illustrations in the book. 

Seriously i am really tired after coming home from Penang. This week i'm also going to have to work harder! Penang was fun and i love it there, especially the property!

I have some work to do tonight, but i'm going to watch a couple of GA episodes first. Heh.

Until then, this is me...flying off... literally.

that's me = )

No comments: