Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another two

One


I'm going to just type this and express my deepest upset, that some people just don't have the curtesy of calling and informing. I'm human too, i can understand if suddently you are unable to help me out because you have some urgent matters to do too, BUT pls have the curtesy of informing me FIRST. Because then, i can make the necessary arrangment to do it myself. I can even skip one of the workshop session if i have to. itu dah mmg keja aku pon, so if desperate calls for desperate measures, i'll do what it takes to get it done. But because you initally said you could help me out, so when u decided u are unable to do so, don't you think it is only logical that you tell me? But of course you didn't, instead you kept quite and you pass it around to other people. And i was known when that person gave me a call asking me why is that file on her table and she has to do it. Thankfully she gave me call,,,what if she didn't and she decided to leave it there until i came back?..

So dear that person, i am seriously upset over you. Well you're probably know you've done something wrong too because you didnt pick up my phone huh. Well im coming to the office tomorrow, you better wish my mood is okay, because i am going to say it to you in your face. In case you forgot, when you were away for your khusus, i took over one of your work. I didnt even ask you anything in repay. I never intent to. Now, even a phone call you can't do for me?

Now i know you.

You'll see one day...

***********************************

TWO

I meet a hot guy in this workshop i'm in. Reaally hot in my definition.
I like him.
I want him.
hahahaha!!!
4 days with him...aarghh...i can't concentrate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yana issue no (2) is gedik!! hehehehe.. ada gambar? so i can see what you have been drooling over.

yana, the older you get, or is it the further you are away from UiTM, the more i see thos side of you.

Hani

pretty_happy said...

ahaha..oh comon hani..sll g meeting / workshop ngan older ppl, now jumpa pulak yg agak muda (i recently found out he's not really young as i thought)..it feels..fun?heh..

picture? he's not very fotogenic..in pictures he's like biasa je..

Aznyda said...

Yana,

bukan i kan? (isu no.1)

pretty_happy said...

nyda..seriously bukan you..