Sunday, October 24, 2010

Im not like you.

I think one day when i have the time (i wonder when that will be. sighs~), i will write about my profession and shut all the mouths and thoughts, that it is not an option for people like me to not come to work on weekends. I don't simply come to work on a precious Saturday and Sunday for leisure. I can't work 9-5 like most people do. I can't come home on time, in fact im chasing time. Time is never enough for us. So im' sorry, but it pissses me off real bad when ppl make comments or pass judgements as if i'm here in the office for fun and what not, and pressuring me to come home on time. I'm sorry, but im not like you, no offence but you're a PTD, our nature of work is not the same. never the same. big margin of difference.

4 comments:

HANNA said...

babe,ni mesti stress giler ni..aku rasa aku tau sape orangnya..kena sabar banyak2..

pretty_happy said...

seriously stressful week am having...and with that kind of preassure from ppl not understanding are just ain't helping.

Hani said...

aku paham kenapa ada orang anggap kerja time weekend tu "fun". cos there are people like that!! aku menyampah. kalau nak jadi workaholic, jadi la. aku tak workaholic pun. benci working weekend. benci long working hours.

maksud ko PTD rilex ke?adakah?

pretty_happy said...

im just saying that nature of work is different...so they cant expect us to work like them, or compare us to how they are...because it is just not the same.