Monday, October 4, 2010

Deja Vu

Suddently on this beautiful Monday morning i have a déjà vu being in the shopping mall. I think it has been quite some time i haven’t spend a inconsiderable amount of time in the mall. Imagine the whole day spend there...First, catch a movie. Then lunch. Then shop a few. Then tea. Oh that’s a good feeling.



Now i’m thinking of applying for leave on Thursday since there isn’t too much work this week. Shockingly i have all my files done. Can i hope for the impossible that there wouldn’t be any new files coming in this week?



If i’m on leave on Thurdays. I could choose between two plans:-



a) Whole day at the mall. Then maybe i could have lunch with a friend at her workplace in Bukit Jalil ( i have no idea how to go there, but i live by the rules redah ja. Always turned out okay so far).



b) Bake a cake.




Speaking of baking, my office is having a potluck for hari raya and i decided to bring my very own home baked cheese cake....although i have never make one before, which shouldn’t come as a surprise to me because at every potluck i always decide to bring something which i have never make. I think of it as an opportunity for me to try make new things. But always have a back up plan, in case it doesn’t work out! Haha! Such a risk...and quoting from an officemate who said “yana, potluck ni bukan untuk try and error”. Adoii...whatever. I need a reason for cooking okay! So potluck is a good excuse . Previously, i made caramel pudding and fruit tart. I should remember to take pictures of desserts i made so far. Haih.



*cheese cake yana? What were you thinking?? Reti ke buat ni... sighs~

No comments: