Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Prophecy

Go to Italy to eat, India to Pray and Bali to fall in love.


I just need Italy.

My favourite scene was at the beginning of the movie where Julia and his ex-husband to be was negotiating at the lawyer’s office for their divorce. That was the most heart breaking scene, i felt like dropping a tear. Honestly, it wasn’t really sad but i actually felt them, and by them i meant the husband. I fell his sadness, because i know how it is to love somebody and to watch that relationship shattered without having the chance to know what we have done wrong and not having the chance to ratify it.

I don’t think I am a bias towards the movie for rating it 5/5. Besides the undeniable fact that Julia acting was beyond excellent (as always), at most part of the movie, i could connect to what she is going through.

Though don’t agree with the ending. I am personally not a fan of a movie with happy ending, because i don’t think it is fair that we set aside the broken hearted person. So they are not the main actor/actress in the movie and so they gave up their love for another, BUT what about them? What happen to them in the end? How did they get through that difficult time? Did they find their happy ending too in the end? Doesn’t anybody care?? In Eat. Pray. Love, Julia finally found her happy ending with .....(i can’t remember that Brazillian guy’s name). I can’t see at which point she fell for that guy. It was such a short period to fall in love. I actually hoped that she would go back to her ex-husband, because i truly feel that there was pure love there, except that Julia just needed some time to interact with her inner problem.

Ketut: You will marry twice. One long and one short.
Liz: Am I in the short on or the long one?
Ketut: Can’t tell.


p/s :
You’re such a sweet talker, I wonder if you really meant it? Is this another one of my short fling?
And James Franco is super dreamy plus Hot! I love it!

No comments: