Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loosing on own fault

How do you get over your own mistake?

Yesterday, i feel like a dark cloud suddenly decided to over shadow me. You know like those cartoons where everybody's enojoying the sunshine and suddently you're the only one with the dark cloud above your head. I realise that t i did something wrong in one of my files and i did ratified it. I have to appreciate that i did make an effort to re-correct those mistakes. But unfortunately in my profession, it takes another two parties to affirm those corrections.

It is one of those mistakes that could have happen to anyone. And on that unfortunate day, it happened to me, and yea, as expected, the other two parties decided not to affirm my correction. And so it goes down the drain.

I don’t know if you guys understand what i’m trying to say here..i guess i’m just upset with myself. I know everybody makes mistakes, and nobody’s perfect and all....okay, i get that. I still feel that it’s such a miss unfortunate that that silly mistake had to happen, because if it weren’t for those mistakes, something great could have happen.

Fine, so i exaggerate “something great could have happen”. Just that there isn’t like a victory moment recently to feel good about, and i was waiting for it to happen. You know we all need a victory moment to give us a kick in the ass, like a motivation to feel good about our self and our work. And it could have happen to me with this one IF it weren’t for those mistakes. There is a high probability for that. But it didn’t. Plus who can blame them for not accepting my correction. It's their job to object, they want their victory moment too.

Guess i’ll just have to hope that it will happen for the next one.

Do not loose hope girl. Don’t let this pull you down (though it already did).

Nobody’s perfect. Repeat 3 times.
*that’s hard to swallow for now.

2 comments:

hani said...

apesal? tapi in legal world, people are very very unforgiving! blerghhh

pretty_happy said...

exactly!

mistakes happens and nobody's perfect theory just doesnt apply to us!

Aku selalu waraning orang awal2 as in dont come tell me mistakes happen and nobody's perfect and all, because it just ain't helping!