Sunday, February 13, 2011

My dear friend.

My friend is not being herself.

Should i be worried or jealous?

She just asked me out. For a movie.

Wow.

Usually i am the one asking that question.

She sure has a lot of free time.

Then i said lets do it on Tuesday. And she goes what time do u finish work?

*Kapish* Tuesday is public holiday.

I mean, she already forget what day it is. She really has a lot of time.

She is in serendipity.

I choose to be jealous!

And tomorrow is Monday. Awesome! (T _ T)

3 comments:

pilotHans said...

yeah, im always jealous of people having so much time for life instead of work ^_^

Unemployed said...

oh my!

thats me!!haha.

oh well, i totally understand the "jealousy" especially when i know your dept is a little crazy like that but being unemployed is only fun when u have a fat fat saving.

but hey, at least u got to go to Korea. start planning for the next trip so u have somthing to look forward to!

pretty_happy said...

yohan..yea, but then i think i would be bored with ntg to do.

unemployed, r u cik hani?