Sunday, February 27, 2011

The I am not a Princess and The Frog.

Before i start, in case you're wondering what is going on with my previous entry about the frog. Well, the frog is gone now, but trust me it was there 2 days ago. A yellowish frozen frog in an ice block. I read from a friend, it was like an advertisement. I was a bit worried thinking that maybe it some kind of virus or someone decided to hack my blog or sabotaj it.

The frog looks like this, appearing in the middle of my screen..

I know, ugly right. urgh.
Apparently, this confused frog had on 2 occasion appeared on my blog. Mr.froggy, i am not a princess! Go away...


So okay, this week working life was less hectic or should i say have stepped into the unproductivity territory. I know there can't always be a good day and you gotta be thankful that u got a less crazy day which comes once in awhile. But honestly, i hate it. Less hectic and unproductive day make me feel useless. It's sickening. I hate myself for it. Now don't get me started with my less enthusiastic work i have to deal with.

Many people don't get me. Yea, i sometimes don't too.

I am an acitvity person. I have to be activity occupied or i'll go mad and gets all moody due to boredom. I can't even handle weekends at home. If you locked me in a house for a day, i probably go half insane. I stay at the office sometimes more than i shoud have, because i can't stand the thought of going home having nothing to do. At the office, at least you can some work done and there are PEOPLE there. I probably would come to the office on a saturday and sunday, if it was working day, and there are people around.

I rarely applied for leave from work, so frankly speaking my last year leave are still untouched! Of course, it is difficult to apply one because there are always work coming it and i dont get the point of appliying for a leave but still having to come to work half day. But there are few changes than comes by, like in a less hectic-unproductive week, where taking a day off from work is not impossible, but i still choose not to because what else is there to do? Stay home and sleep the whole day? or stay on the couch and watch everybody loves ramond or ANTP marathon? That is and never will be my idea of a day off or a holiday, well, at least until i have a family of my own i guess.

And right now, i feel so dried up. It's been almost a year since my last trip (vacation). I don't know when is the next one coming and my travel friend thinks she'll probably won't make it for this year trip. I think i just need a time out and have a good time somewhere-away from reality.

So anyways, next week should be busy. Tomorrow i have to fly to Alor Setar and on Thursday to Langkawi for 3 days. And yesterday, 3 new files just came in. So i definitly see the OCCUPIED word written all over. I hope i can keep up.

When i get back from Langkawi, i will have something to write about following this and this stories.


Okay, i have to get ready for my flight at 8 to Alor Setar.


Later... = )

No comments: