Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teenage Love Affair

I will gladly admit that i fall into the catagory of person that will do silly/awkward/not myself around people i have a HUGE crush on.

I bet it is just that silly teenage crush that i have on this guy, because i barely know him (so NO, it is not love). Call it the sweetest torture that i am forced to endure as i have to to meet him occasionally at meetings.

List of things i will do..

1. Avoid eye contact (act not interested, yes, that always works to cover the whole act)
2. Act busy, like play with my phone pretending i am replying a very urgent sms.
3.Again, act least interested when he asked me a question. I always answer it with limited words.
4. etc..etec..
= above all this is followed by a screaming jumping super excited girl super happy to meet him.

Nonetheless, on many of this occasion, i usually get someone else who seem to be more interested in me.

Damn!

Until my next teenage crush drama entry...me signing off.

p/s harap dapat pegi that workshop in Langkawi although i have less interest in the topic, but wth, i have a motive!

No comments: