Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scene : Meeting room

Yesterday night, i was so exhausted and i believe the lamb chop i had for dinner contributed to me lying flat on my bed the moment i got home. That lamb chop was all i had for the day and i didn't even finish the dish, because it didn't taste very good. I remember i was still left with a hungry stomach last night. Today, i could not make the time for breakfast as i had to do and file in a very urgent afidavit before i rush for a meeting at 10am.

To start, i meet an ex-LLB friend. We sat next to each other and had a fun conversation.

Then, the meeting started. Discussions and talks followed through.

The table was empty. No food or drinks was prepared. But that's okay. That's not important, until...



I heard a bear growl. It was loud.

Then i heard it again. It was loud and goes on for like 5 seconds.

Okay, this is bad.

It's my stomach!

After the third time it growled, i was getting worried and freaking in my seat. This meeting does not look like it is going to end anytime soon and i could not just sit there with a angry bear in my stomach! I have people sitting beside me on my left and right. I could not care less about the the lady at my right because she did not look like she cared, and maybe if she did hear that agry bear, i think she would understand and not make a big deal out of it (because we're ladies). But on my left is my guy friend, i think he cared.

After almost 5 times with various volumn and sound coming from my stomach, the meeting ended with the last say from the chairman who announced that we have prepared lunch for all of us! Hallellujah i said to myself! Of course, i pretended like i wasn't in a hurry considering my guy friend just heard my stomach growl and i dont want him to think that im damn starving. So i walked out of the meeting room after most of the people there have already walked out.

My friend was the host of the meeting so he too waited after everyone else. When i meet him outside, he said

"sebelum u balik office, makan lah dulu".

SNAP!

p/s Nasi ayam sedap gila!

No comments: