Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BIG MOUTH

Pamela Anderson has a big mouth, not flatering at all. Eww, let's not go to the over growth boops. On the other hand, Angelina Jolie has a big mouth, lucious and delicious. = )

I don't have a big mouth, physically. I think i have small thin dried lips. Yet, cute. Hahaha!

My point is, i have the tendency to say things and spill out facts i am not suppose to. 

It must be due to my easy breezy personality. I just get along well with people. I have low percent an annoyance, minus during my PMS period. All this doesnt not always work to my advantage because when people tend to get over excited and over talkative with me, i get along with the groove, and then, wala! I spill out everything!


This doesn't mean i'm not a secret keeper. Its more like, i say whatever crosses my mind. Directly. Subtly is not something i am good at.

Need to work on that magic moment for magical moment incident.


I never learn.

No comments: