Monday, January 31, 2011

Plain White Shirt.

This month, i thought that it would be a good idea to get myself a few white shirts for my work attire. I have a few whites in my wordrobe that are becoming to have this thousands of crumple that would not disspear even after i iron with full heat and steam, and that spray sold at the supermarket (whatever it is called). So you know it's time for them to go and get a new one. A crumple white shirt is never flattering.

Ironically i realise that it became such a tough task. From one malls to another, from the same brands to my personal favourite tag, i can't find any to buy. I wasn't searching for something different. I just want a white shirt. i swear they all looked the same, i don't know why it was so hard to me to find one! Maybe i was searching for the right fabric with a reasonable price.hah! It was shocking to see some retail shop that sell those plain white shirts at a very costy price. It didn't look like it has touch of fashion into it. Fabric was okay. It must be the brands. jeez.. I wont pay a few hundreds for a piece of white shirts!

I wonder why those clothes sold online are cheap and looks really nice.

Like these..

Only RM23. If i saw this on the rack i would have bought it without even trying it on.

very stylist.

Anyways, from Alamanda to One Utama, i finally rest my case at the Gardens. There is this outlet called Communique  and Cultivation in Isetan that sells variety of shirts for work. I tried a few and of course when it comes to the one i want, my size was sold out (of course!). But i still bought one, a size bigger than my usually size because i'm tired of searching for a freaking white shirt. I must come home with at least a piece!

This is what a perfect white shirt should look ; Plain. Clean. and CRUMPLE FREE.

So my task is done!

Next, searching for a new car.

7 comments:

HANNA said...

yana,ko boleh try tgk kat wangsawalk..hari aku tgk white shirts rm29.00..

HANNA said...

yana,ko boleh try tgk kat wangsa walk..hari tu aku tgk white shirts rm29.00..tapi tak tau ada lagi ke tak sekarang..banyak gak pilihan..

pretty_happy said...

wangsa walk adalah antara tempat yang aku xberapa mahir nk ke sana...

HANNA said...

aku pun sama..pg time dengan bos aku je..if tak,aku pun tak tau..

pretty_happy said...

BFF sgt..

HANNA said...

hahahahahaha..BFF dengan bos??ok gak pe..babe,kata mau call malam semalam..ape cer?

Anonymous said...

wts up