Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shrek goes Quak!

I just serviced my little Shrek. I replaced all four tyres with new ones and replaced the break pad because i realize it made a sound everytime i hit the break. Everything boils down to RM814++.

Few days before that, i bought a robe cost RM385.

Oh man!

And few days after that service, i kindda had an emergency break. It was kind of bad because it went "Eeeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk". After that incident, one in while shrek makes this squaking sound evertime i hit the breaks. I wonder if the break pad is damaged. Im not worried if it's just the break pad, because it only cost around RM56 for new ones. But i fear if something else is wrong. The squeking sound is weird. Worrying.

I'll have to send it to service center again to see whats wrong.

Do i hear another KACHING!

ps need to drive slower in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

robe tak boleh claim ke yana?


hani

pretty_happy said...

boleh. cuma kena tunggu 6 bulan.