Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sad

Today i bought this:-

Not exactly like the ones above, but similar. I've always wanted to buy one of them to hang my earings. They look pretty right? So i figure it would look nice as deco to my room too. I bought one in IOI this evening, they are cheap and pretty too. Those in the picture above are sold at midvalley. They are a bit expensive but of course, they have more selection there. Before that, i saw them at Forver 21 too, quite cheap but i dont like the design.

Anyways, I bought mine in IOI and after that i went to Shah Alam. I only realise i left the item in the trolley at IOI. Too sad. They only have one of the design i bought. Mine was the last one. The rest are not pretty at all. Very sad.

I am sad sad sad. I was out of mood the whole time in the car in Shah Alam. I really like them!!

I think to cure this sadness, i will go to mid valley tomorrow and buy the ones like in the picture!

Again, still sad!

The moment i realise i have lost the item, it ruin my whole day.

p/s I will never go to IOI again!

No comments: