Monday, May 30, 2011

I found this on my pendrive...

I don't remember when i wrote this, but it is one of my unpublished entiries i guess.

Title   :      Feelings missed.

It’s early morning. Maybe around 630 am. I’ll take a shower and the water is freezing cold. There is no water heater available here. On my way to the bathroom, i will bumb into some people doing the same thing as i am about to do. Probably. The shower will be a quick one, because, yes, it is freezing cold. But i am not rushing. There isn’t any plan for today. I am just taking my sweet time. I put my lazy pant and tshirt. Lay on my bed again just enjoying the morning. I look to my right and front. They’re all up too doing the same thing as i am. At 7 we will go for breakfast, then talk about what we will do for today. It has to be Saturday. Here, it almost feel better than home.

College.

That early morning activity when i was in college is one of things i miss. There is an undescribable feeling that i am not able to put in words, like a calm serene emotion where waking up in the morning doesn’t feel like a drag. No expectation of what i have to be do on a not-working day. No obligations to do such.

This note is unfinished. I can't continue to write it now because i don't remember how i wanted it to end when i wrote it.

No comments: