Friday, May 6, 2011

Updates!

Last week, i went camping. Well, sort of, except we slept in dorms. But we still applied the camping tradition, like bath berkemban ramai-ramai, outdoors activities which includes kayak-ing for 4 straight hours with jellyfish swimming around us (thank god i did not get sting as many participants did), flying foxs, and swam in a stinky swamp, walk on a thin robe from one end to another and cooking.

It was fun minues the part where we had to listen to talks which i don't agree, because i don't think it is given by the appropriate person and the topic was the wrong forum.  Sorry, i'm not being arrogant here, but frankly speaking i think if you want to teach people about law, and your quorum are legal people, i think it is only fair that you should have some legal background, FIRST. Secondly, please don't go into the whole politic agenda. It's just wrong!

I didn't say the place did i...it was at Balik Pulau, Bayan Lepas Penang. When we were there, we were divided into groups and my oh my, my named was randomly (i assumed) picked as group leader. Sometimes i wonder if it's written in the stars or im just always lucky, that i was always picked to lead. When i was in UiTM during my LLB, i was choosen to the SP (senior partner), then when i joined service i was picked to lead the murder moot trial. But i enjoyed every bits of it, and i dont think i can ever imagine myself not being picked. Hehe..

So anyways, no sun burn! Because it was raining everyday when we were there, so it wasn't too hot. I prefer it that way, because it lessen the outdoor activities. Hehe..

After 4 days off from work (3 days off from work and 1day was public holiday-labour day), when i got back to the office, of course, files and more files was queing! It was scary to think that how can i get all these done! But somehow, productivity and will took over me, and so wala! everything is looking good. Not to mention i had to endure exhaustion and tiredness. When i got home, i literally just doze off into slumberland.

Oh hey! My car is due next week!

A little dissapointment because the color i initially wanted was no longer available. My agent said he misrepresented me. Ah my stupid agent! I had him in a nightmare forcing him to find me that copper color no matter what! But i'm done torturing him now, so i settle for a pearl white.

Yes, pearl white can still be considered as a male (haha). I will not get a female car (haha). I'm still thinking of a name of my car....a male name. Hahaha..

Ideas? Ideas?

Sharing with you a conversation of what took place between me and my friend as we were discussing about this car....

Friend    :     So what color is she going to be?
Me        :     She? It is going to be a him. Why would i get a she?!
Friend    :     Fine! Gatal....
Me        :     Hahaha...it's going to be brown/copper. Wonder what i should call him.
Friend    :     You can call him copper.
Me        :     Yes. maybe. He is going to be a hot and he's got my name all over him (because the plat number is my birthday)
Friend    :    He's got your name written at the buttom on his butt. Haha
Me         :    And on the front too! Hahaha
Friend    :     Ewww,yana. Gross. Now my mind is running.


Is your mind running too? Hehe...

 

No comments: