Sunday, May 8, 2011

Park Signal On!

I was so angry today at this Pakcik driving a black getz. Imagine, i was already waiting for this parking with my signals on, and he suddently came in and park his car there. Like shit! I gave him a horn a few times and even glanced at him, and die boleh buat muka macam blur like tak tahu what is going on. I didn't move my car and i bet people around there noticed what was going on and were starring at us. I was just about to pull down my mirror and said Pakcik tak tau adab parking ke?! Tapi disebabkan ada ramai orang kt situ, so xnk timbulkan chaos and memalukan orang, i said to myself to just let it go.

I did.

Only for a few seconds, as a drove back to that parking and that stupid Pakcik was still in his car. I stopped beside his car and gave him a few more horns. Of course, i looked at him ,and he still had his blur face. I was hoping to bump into him at the supermarket so that i can actually tegur him, but God has better things planned, we did not bump into each other.

I can only say that, kalau tak reti adab tu mmg tak kira umur, dah tua nk mati pon tak reti adab....kesian, patutla la dh kawin and ada anak pakai kereta kecik je kan Pakcik?

Kesian.

Pathetic.

No comments: