Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unhappy

I wish i could be more a complaisant person. Be just fine and content with what i have, wished i could just be like those people who just wants the simplist thing in life; to just have a job that pays them enough to get through the day, not too choosy and picky about whom they are going to marry, what they want to buy, the kind of life they want to lead..etc..etc..etc.

Right now, i am not happy. About everything. Call me an ungrateful bitch, but at 25 in the city, is like trying to make it the real world and as for now, i feel like im crawling at the bottom windmill. It's weird, because i remember not so long ago, when i was 21-22, i feel like the luckiest person in the world. I had everything and everything i had was good enough. Now, everything seem otherwise, nothing is ever satisfying.

My life is not taking on a new height. I am not happy and i don't know how to be. It is not like i haven't tried to be positive about all these.

I just can't go on writing about this. I'm going to just let this go and figure out whether im just having my moments or things are just falling out of place.

I've been listening to this one song, and trying to capture the essence of this words in the song:
"If it makes you happy, then it can't be that bad."
"If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad"

p/s Oh white knight, i really can't wait to meet you. You are the only thing that i can see myself with for the long run.

No comments: