Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cash Flow.

This evening got a call from a Tailor in K.L reminding me to pick up my pants that i ordered from him. That is like a slap on the face. Just a piece of pants cost me RM330!okay, so originally it was RM360, but because the Tailor knows my dad so he gave me discount...still it is pretty darn expensive. Why do i have chicken legs!No pants will fit me which is why i had to make one. Not a lot of store sells an xs size pants you know. Even a size s will not fit me perfectly, i'll have to use a belt, which looks horrible as there's too much extras.hmmm.
This month expenses is really out of proportions. I eat out most of the day especially for dinner since my mum doesn't cook often anymore. Reason: Because there's no one at home. Then on weekends i'm out in K.L, taking account the minyak kereta, makan lagi. Aiyaah. Last week i bought myself a watch, cost me some RM350!Then bought some more clothes and pants. OOhh my...But the swatch watch was so worth it, amazing how i didn't fel; hint of regrets or sorry for spending so much. Oh ya and last month was convocation for the second time for me, calling for convocation fees.Hmmm.



But ya know what. What's the use of $$ when you don't use it, right?hahaha..so have fun with it!Which then reminds me, i need a new perfume. Hillary duff with love!i'll think i'll just wait this paycheck to bank in first before i buy that.



Oh ya, interestingly...last two days i had dinner with my good friend Fahmy and Nadim. Have been a while since i met Nadim, have been avoiding to met him actually because sometimes conversation with him seem so dull and unrealistic, because he's so positive. Is that even possible to positive the whole time? But anyway, this time, i told him about something, and as usual he gave us his..uuuh..sorta like a lecture...but somehow this time, i agree with him. And after giving it some thought. You know what i should not stay mad or be angry. It's just not healthy. SO make peace ya all! And nadia that includes you and your guy.


Hearts you all.


Everythings is going to be perfectly okay!


pretty happy is back!No more thins gosh emotional roller coaster and whatever la,,so not me kan Hani!kahkah!



And you should really check out twitter. Just for the fun of it and follow up paris hilton. I love her twit! Hmm..thinking of it, this paris hilton brand is getting a hold of me, her handbags and perfume, and now i'm following her on twitter!



Also like to say thank you to all my girl-friends for their support!Although i know when i set my mind on something or when i have made my decision, nothing they can every say will make a different. It really helps to have someone to just be there and listen.



Nadia, Ya, Hanna dan Hani!

Love ya girls a bunch.


And my dearest mummy too! She always listens to me and gave me her tender support and love . (hearts to her).


Another family update!My bro ...my other brother i mean,,,is getting engaged!Also anticipating marriage next year.wow!So many wedding is such a short period. But we're still working in that. Wonder what his theme color would be. Hope he doesn't steel mine!


Be happy everyone!

No comments: