Thursday, November 12, 2009

I want OUT

Yesterday i had dinner with my good friend which i love dearly Nadia, better known as "ya". I was stressed that day and the rest of this week, so i didn't feel like going home yet (not that i ever feel like going home as soon ever anyway).I just needed to see someone and talk to someone. So that's when i called up ya! We had dinner and then went for ice cream at baskin robin. She also broke the news that she will be posted to Perak somewhere in December. Happy for her because i know she will do well anywhere. She told me the cases that she had handled and how it was, so happy that was doing what she does now. I know she is happy with it and she will continually do well. She will have a great carrier ahead of her. Though i can't help but feel sad, that she is going to be living far away from me. We can no longer have dinner together often! All my friends are leaving me..first its ida, and then him, and now ya. It makes me wonder why am i still here!I literally live near my workplace, they should throw me out...put me in KL!pls!!

- ya, promise you'll let me know your last day here tao!!

I'm doing okay btw. Except now i'm beginning to notice how some people are damn emotionless. They dont give a damn about others. They are also hypocrite. They say this and that, and then wala, they're the ones doing it. god, you people are immpossible. Are you trying to make an impression and make people think that you're very nice and sensible? What? Do you think we're stupid? HELLO.can see right through you're bloody words and reactions! I prefer that you just be bold and nasty and be who you are, which is, admit it you're a freaking nasty human being without feeling. You know that is better than pretending to be somebody you're not, at least people don't feel obnoxious when they're looking at you.

I always remind myself that whenever i feel really moody and feels like screaming at everyone around me, that maybe i'm on period (or going to be soon). But no, this i am not.

Another thing, why are there so many lesbians on fb? or is it just me getting they're friend request and they viewing me? Totally freaking me out. No offence. But do i look like a lesbian? Look, my love life is pretty sucking right now, but that doesn't mean i don't like boys. I don't think i'll jump to that other side. No thank you. But another no, no for me, is also those friend request and messages kate nk berkenalan..dude, gimme a break. A real turn off for me. I'm done meeting and knowing guys through this via net. If you want me, come and get me (aah, that's a quote form LOTR.haha)...just to say, i prefer seeing you in person, because then i can judge you from on forth.

Hah. Enough said.
Tweet Love!



No comments: